- SHARING 70'S AND 80'S PRODUCTION MUSIC LIBRARY RECORDS -

Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

[Charles Talar Records] - Christian Chevallier & Alan Feanch - Space Resonances



Charles Talar Records - ct 2 011 - Flash Resonance - Christian Chevallier & Alan Feanch - Space Resonances

Long time no see! Still a lot of ripping to be done here, though uncooperative hardware and work have put a damper on things lately. Anyway, here's a rip of a battered Charles Talar I've been wanting to get around to, enjoy!

-Ptrond

10 comments:

  1. Dude... you're back! do you know how many times in the past month I was asked what happened to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know you're still here with some more goodies for us all..and starting with a Talar Record is very fine with me...Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back, Bro! That shelf was getting a little TOO dusty, ya?

    And this album (playing as I type) was worth the wait.

    Tex
    (work happens)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ptrond forever ! we miss you on slsk !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God i'm glad to c u!! I thought u were gone.. Now I can share again.. If u quit then I quit Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shelf sure was getting dusty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, as always. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just tried RS and it looks like someone objected to your share. I've enjoyed all the Charles Talar stuff you've put up, so if an alternative is possible, I'm sure I wouldn't be alone in expressing gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.multiupload.com/21ACW1KH7C

    ReplyDelete