- SHARING 70'S AND 80'S PRODUCTION MUSIC LIBRARY RECORDS -

Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

[Chappell] - VA - Sea/Water



Chappell - chap av 015 - VA - Atmospheric - Sea/Water

The underwater-description on library records has the same kind of hold on me as synthetic, electronic, dreamy, futuristic, technological etc.. so I usually go for these, and this one was a fine surprise featuring a bunch of composers new to me, enjoy! Also included in this post is Sonoton - son 323, just to show how things can take a bad turn on the treacherous seas.



Sonoton - son 323 - Alain Bergier - Silent Waves
-Ptrond

8 comments:

  1. everything sounds better... underwater :) thx ptrond

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna agree with øשlqaeda... out of pure FEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you ..for everything you do, you give some much and its so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killa ...Wow great stuff with the Chappell, The sonoton was cool(for the first two tracks)haha. Thanks again my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this! I've been very curious...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Is there any chance for a reup? Would be ssuper nice of you.
    Thanks for this great blog!

    ReplyDelete